1. General: (Please read the following terms and conditions carefully)
- Anywhere mentioned "product" or "products" in this Terms & Conditions, it refers to all the products offered (paid or free) through QooQee.com. QooQee.com offers Adobe XD Plugins, Adobe XD templates (UI kits), Webflow Templates, Webflow Plugins, Adobe Muse Templates and Adobe Muse Widgets.
- Do not resell our products, or any part of our products, in any format (online or as a copy on a device).
- Do not distribute our products, or any part of our products, without permission.
- When you 'purchase' a QooQee product, you're actually purchasing a license to use that product.
- Our License allows the use of the products in "one single end product" which end users are not charged to access or use. You can do this directly or, if you're a freelancer, you can create the end product for one client to distribute free to its end users. You can charge your client to produce the single end product. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
- This license is a “single application” license and not a “multi-use” license, which means that you can’t use the Item to create more than one unique End Product.
- You can’t re-distribute the Item as stock, in a tool, template, plugin or widget, or with source files. You can’t do this with an Item either on its own or bundled with other items, and even if you modify the Item. You can’t re-distribute or make available the Item as-is or with superficial modifications.
- Do not use our Webflow plugin links on any website unless the website is registered through your QooQee account and the license is activated for that specific domain name.
- Although you can modify the Item and therefore delete components before creating your single End Product, you can’t extract and use a single component of an Item on a stand-alone basis.
- You must not permit an end user of the End Product to extract the Item and use it separately from the End Product.
2. Webflow products License agreement.
- Do not transfer the template or plugin that you receive on your Webflow account with any other account. If you have a client who you are designing/creating the Webflow project for, You may transfer each product only once to the Webflow email address (Webflow account) of your client.
- "Plugin-links" are the URL addresses you will receive after purchasing a Webflow plugin. Do not share the plugin-links or a link to a product that is created using a QooQee product.
- Do not use the plugin-links on a domain that is not registered for that specific plugin through our activation system.
- Do not use or share a part of a Webflow template or a Webflow plugin in any product that you are sharing.
- All the other Terms & Conditions are also applied to our Webflow products.
3. Ultimate Pass License agreement.
- The ultimate pass is an annual subscription that allows users to receive all existing Muse Templates and Muse Widgets in QooQee.com except the Muse Blog widget. The Ultimate Pass users will also receive all the Muse Widgets and Muse Templates that will be released until one year after the Ultimate Pass was purchased. After the one year period is over, all the downloadable files associated with the Ultimate Pass will be removed from your account and you will not receive the updates on those downloads/products anymore.
- The Ultimate Pass license is a “single application” license and not a “multi-use” license, which means that you cannot use each item in the Ultimate Pass to create more than one unique End Product.
- Ultimate Pass License allows the use of the templates and widgets, each in one single end product which end users are not charged to access or use. You can do this directly or, if you're a freelancer, you can create the end product for one client to distribute free to its end users. You can charge your client to produce the single end product. Distribution of source files is not permitted.
- Ultimate Pass does not allow unlimited use of the products; it provides you with the license to use each widget/template on one single-end product only.
- All the terms applied to templates and widgets are also applied to the products you receive through the Ultimate Pass.
- After the period of your Ultimate Pass subscription is over, you will not receive the updates on the products, and the products that were added to your account through the Ultimate Pass will not be available to download in your account anymore, but you are still able to use the products that you downloaded before your subscription period was over.
4. Products License Agreement.
The following is an agreement between you and the owners of Qooqee.com ("Websites"), QooQee LLC which governs the use of the templates ("themes"), widgets or graphics downloaded from this website. By downloading a template or a widget, you automatically agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement, without any other conditions or declarations. If you do not agree with these terms, You are not allowed to download or use the themes.
All muse templates and widgets on our Websites are copyrighted and are the properties of the owner of Qooqee.com or the template/widget designer. Your rights to use the templates are subject to this agreement and the restrictions specified on each template. QooQee grants you to a non-transferable license to use the template on the terms and conditions explained in this Agreement and on the template download page.
5. Our products may not be used:
- As part of a trademark or logo.
- As a part of a template, plugin, widget, bundle or any other product that you are creating.
- For resale and distribution (modified or unmodified) to any persons. Do not share templates or widgets, it is strictly forbidden.
- If you are a template, plugin or widget creator, you cannot use QooQee product in any form.
- You cannot use QooQee products for unlawful or other immoral purposes in a way that can give a bad name to Qooqee.com.
- You acknowledge that by your download, the ownership of the product does not get transferred to you and You must not claim that it is yours. Your license is non-transferable, which means that You are not allowed to sell, rent, give, or transfer the template or the right to use the product to anyone else. The work you create with the product must be used either by yourself or by your client.
- Qooqee.com cannot be held responsible for any copyright violations, and cannot guarantee the legality of the products stored in its system. For confirmation, please confirm with the original creator. You use our products and this site at your own risk. Select products may be subject to additional copyrights, property rights, trademarks etc. and may require the consent of a third party or the license of these rights. Qooqee.com does not represent that it owns or licenses any of the mentioned, nor does it grant them. It's your sole responsibility to make sure that You have all the necessary rights, consents, and licenses for the use of the product.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Qooqee.com. And its employees and suppliers against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to a breach of this Agreement, the use of this site and the use or the inability of use of any product, your failure to abide by any restriction regarding the use of our products, or any claim by a third party related to the use of an Image.
- Qooqee.com shall not be liable to you or to any other person or entity for any general, punitive, special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages, or lost profits or any other damages, costs or losses arising out of your use of the website or the products.
7. Price Changes.
Prices of all subscriptions and products, including but not limited to monthly/annual subscription plan fees, are subject to change with or without notice. We reserve the rights to change or modify current Terms and Conditions without notice.
8. Activation for Muse products.
An activation code is not a requirement for all the Muse widgets. An activation code is required for those Muse widgets with the activation code option in their option-panel. The activation for each widget is limited to 5 domain names and the subdomains can be added separately as one domain name. After the Ultimate Pass (QooQee.com annual subscription plan) period is over, users can keep using the activation keys that were generated before the expiration date. Users with an expired Ultimate Pass order, including but not limited to pending order and refunded order, are not eligible to receive new activation keys for the new updates and/or the products that are released/updated after the expiration date of their Ultimate Pass order. Users who do not have an active Ultimate Pass are not allowed to use their activation keys for the version/s of the widget/s that are released after the expiration date of their Ultimate Pass order. Activation keys for new updates are subject to change with or without notice. Users may be required to generate new activation keys for each major update, however, older activation keys will not stop working and can still be used with the older version of the updated widget/s that had been downloaded prior to the newer update, therefore the widgets that are already in use will not be broken. We reserve the rights to change or modify current activation keys.
9. Activation for Webflow products.
An activation code "is" a requirement for all the Webflow plugins. The activation for each Webflow plugin is limited to 1 domain name and a subdomain is not included under the activated domain, it can be added separately as one domain name. Activation keys for new updates are subject to change with or without notice. Users may be required to generate new activation keys for each major update, however, older activation keys will not stop working and can still be used with the older version of the updated plugin/s that had been used prior to the newer update, therefore the plugins that are already in use will not be broken. We reserve the rights to change or modify current activation keys.
10. Delivery method.
Due to technical and licensing reasons some files may not be included in the package but will be hosted externally or delivered via CDN, or through our hosting server. Our chosen delivery method is subject to change at any time and we reserve the right to decide about how to deliver the plugin-links or any other QooQee products in that matter. However, we will provide an ongoing solution for the continued use of the product. QooQee will not be responsible for any common limitation or inconsistency in the technology and/or service of the hosting provider(s) or content delivery network(s) (CDN), used for the delivery.
11. Refund Policy.
QooQee.com products, Adobe Muse widgets and Adobe Muse templates, are 'As is'. Qooqee.com offers non-tangible irrevocable, digital goods, therefore we do not issue refunds after the subscription or individual theme and/or widget purchase is made. You are responsible for understanding this upon registering for our subscription service or purchasing a product.
12. Photo & video Copyright.
Photos used in website demos are example images only and may not be included in the membership. Our Muse templates/widgets do not come packaged with any copyrighted photos. The photos used in the demos are purely for demonstration purposes and are used to give the visitor a preview of what the theme will look like once content has been added. You are responsible for adding your own images. The photos used in our demos are creative commons licensed. In the event of a copyright violation, Qooqee.com must be notified and will remove the photos immediately. These photos should not be saved, copied or redistributed in any way.
13. Changes to this Agreement.
QooQee.com reserves the right to make modifications to these Terms at any time. Revised versions of these Terms will be posted to this Website. Unless otherwise specified, any modifications to the Terms will take effect the day they are posted to this Website. If you do not agree with the revised Terms, your sole and exclusive remedy will be to discontinue your use of the Website and/or the products.
14. Disclaimers; No Warranties.
THE WEBSITE (QOOQEE.COM) AND ALL QOOQEE PRODUCTS ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITH THE EXPRESS UNDERSTANDING THAT QOOQEE.COM HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO MONITOR, CONTROL, OR VET THE CONTENT OR DATA APPEARING ON THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF ITS PRODUCTS. AS SUCH, YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE PRODUCTS IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. QOOQEE.COM MAKES NO CLAIMS OR PROMISES ABOUT THE QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF THE WEBSITE AND ITS PRODUCTS, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
15. Limitation of Liability.
IN NO EVENT WILL QOOQEE/QOOQEE.COM BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE WEBSITE OR ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS OR CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT QOOQEE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.