Hover for Other Muse Widget
Engaging users is not easy, simple hover effects can't do this.
Hover for Other
Content-aware Hover effect. The most versatile hover effect Muse widget.
Help / Documentations
What is Hover for Other?
- Create a fully customized hover effect on the object you hover on.
- Easy grouping allows hovering in one object and affects the other parts in the group.
- Best and quick solution for putting stress on a certain content, or showing users the related elements on the page.
- Custom Hover Effects
- Fully customize the hover effects for the hovered objects and the other objects. Style the object's opacity, horizontal/vertical movement, scale, rotation, duration, and delay. You can also fully customize the appearance through the fill panel, stroke panel, text panel, and etc.
- Easily organize objects into different groups. When you hover over one object, have the other objects within the group react with your customized other objects styling.
- You can choose to use any object as a trigger to enable hover effects on other objects.
Write a review