Automatically appears after a certain amount of scrolling.
Allows you to create a button and use it as Go-To-Top on all the pages in your project.
1. Control the speed of scrolling when the page is scrolling back to top.
2. Design your button using a State-Button and use graphic Style to assign it as the go-top-top button.
3. Define the exact distance from top, where you want the button to show up.
HOW TO USE:
1. Create a State-Button (place a State-Button from the widget library panel into the page).
2. Style the button the way you want.
3. Assign a Graphic Style to the State Button (Click Here to see how ).
4. Type the Graphic Style name in the widget option panel.