InkAdobe XD Plugin
Save time, and do more with text in Adobe Xd.
Ink XD plugin provides must-have features that are not in Adobe XD by default. Ink features provide a better control over the texts and how to resize, change and replace it in Adobe XD, not only to save you so much time but also to give you a broader control over the type and how to style it.
- Find & Replace any word or sentence throughout the entire project (multiple artboards at once).
- Choose to have the search being Case sensitive.
- Choose to search by the Exact Word, so you can precisely replace the exact terms that you intend to target.
Uniform font-size and Line-spacing control
- Change the font size of all the selected texts, or on the entire project, in one click. This technique allows increasing or decreasing the font-size or the line-spacing on all elements at once, and each uniquely based on their original values.
- Choose a maximum or minimum font size allows you to precisely control the entire font-size appearance on your project without having to select each text separately and doing the math, it does the math for you in a very unique way (also works with multiple styles in one text element).
- Changing case on all the selected text elements, to "UPPERCASE", "lowercase", "Sentence case." or "Capitalize Each Word".
- Works perfectly with the text elements with multiple styles, so you do not need to be worried about how to style your text before applying the case converter.
Unique technologies, created by us for the Ink plugin
- Group targeting – The plugin applies to all the groups and the texts within the groups and masked-groups, no matter how complex the grouping structure is.
- Pushing – The selected text elements push each other down in case they are being resized too big to overlap each other, so you can work with the resize tool in the plugin, without being worried about overlapping the selected text elements.
- Artboard selection – It allows you to select multiple artboards, and the plugin automatically detects all the text elements to be affected by the plugin.